Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rain, snow or shine.....

We head to the beach whenever we go up north to visit my family;  rain, snow, or shine.  I grew up on Lake Erie, one of the Great Lakes.  Our Easter trip held lots of rain and fog....call me crazy, I still love the beach.  I feel as if I breathe better on the beach.  Always good to see something bigger than yourself and to be in awe of God's handiwork.  And the girls, well sand, rocks and water...say no more!  So, here's a shot or two from this rainy trip North.



This shot is heading down to Columbia Beach, one of the smaller public access beaches in town.


The waterfall is raging unloading the creek's overflow from our heavy rains.


Some of the houses on the Lake have a main house and a beach house....
I'll have to get some good shots from out on the lake and 
show some of the pretty little beach houses on a sunny day ;)
Enjoy your day, whether you have rain, snow or sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment